Spread the cost of your private dental care
Dental Care Plans
Arnold Dental aims to help you improve and maintain a healthy smile for life. We have a practice membership scheme to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Our dental care plans are easy to set up and payments are taken monthly allowing you to spread the cost of your essential dental and hygiene care. We offer a choice of three preventative plans. Your dentist will be happy to discuss which plan will be best for you.
Dental Care Plan A
£18.63 per month
Our most popular plan comprises:-
- Twice yearly clinical examination and oral cancer screening
- Twice yearly oral hygiene treatment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy
- On-site digital x-rays
- 20% discount on clinically necessary treatments such as fillings and laboratory-based treatments, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures. (Excludes dentures made by gem)
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice
- Emergency out of hours care and advice provided by our dentists thereby extending our superb continuity of care
- Includes eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme in the event of a dental emergency and/or dental trauma or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months
Dental Care Plan B
£27.30 per month
- For those patients who would like or who clinically need more regular and extended access to dental care.
- This includes all the membership benefits of the Dental Care Plan A but your loyalty benefits are extended to include quarterly oral hygiene visits and advice.
Dental Care Plan C
£10.40 per month
- For those patients who attend annually for a clinical examination and a hygiene appointment or for those who rarely need hygiene appointments.
- This also includes all the membership benefits of the Dental Care Plan A but you have the option to attend once a year for a clinical examination and a hygiene appointment or to attend twice a year for a clinical examination with no hygiene appointments.
Paying for your dental care is easy by direct debit from your bank or building society. You just need to complete the application form and direct debit mandate available from our reception.
Please get in touch for more information.