Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Conditions Of Treatment
If you have an emergency appointment for dental treatment here at Arnold Dental we ask that you adhere to certain COVID-19 conditions required to help ensure the safety of patients and surgery staff.
Before you attend for your appointment we need to ensure:
· You have no symptoms of Covid19 including new cough, temperature or recent change in taste or smell
· You have not been contacted by NHS Track and Trace
· You are not in an at-risk group
If in doubt contact the practice by phone or email.
You will also receive a medical history and Covid-19 triage form to complete online, via the on line portal
To ensure the safety of both staff and patients:
· Patients are requested to wash and wear freshly laundered clothes to their appointment
· Use toilet facilities at home
· Please arrive promptly and wait in your car or on the premises observing social distancing, we will phone you when ready and escort you into surgery
· Please come unaccompanied with as few belongings as possible
· On arrival you will be asked to sanitise your hands
· When treatment complete you will be escorted from the surgery using our one way system
· Card payment will be taken by phone after treatment