Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Conditions of treatment
If you have an emergency appointment for dental treatment here at Arnold Dental we ask that you adhere to certain conditions required to help ensure the safety of patients and surgery staff.
Before you attend for your appointment we need to ensure:
· You have no symptoms of Covid19 including new cough, temperature or recent change in taste or smell
· You have not been contacted by NHS Track and Trace
· You are not in an at-risk group
If in doubt contact the practice by phone or email.
You will also receive a medical history and Covid19 triage form to complete online, via the on line portal
To ensure the safety of both staff and patients:
· Patients are requested to wash and wear freshly laundered clothes to their appointment
· Use toilet facilities at home
· Please arrive promptly and wait in your car or on the premises observing social distancing, we will phone you when ready and escort you into surgery
· Please come unaccompanied with as few belongings as possible
· On arrival you will be asked to sanitize your hands
· When treatment complete you will be escorted from the surgery using our one way system
· Card payment will be taken by phone after treatment